didn’t like the outstretched arms which is how you normally
see this kit.
My first attempt was to use the arms from the PL Frankenstein
but after acquiring the kit I realised they could not be used.
The Flivver arms are deformed and didn’t look right with this
back to the drawing board then!
playing around with the original arms I found a position which I
okay with, this did however mean a little cutting away where the
the shoulders. A bit of grinding with my Dremmel, and a bit of
Milliput soon had the arms in a better pose.
I wanted him to be walking straight or even.
The kit originally has him stepping off a grave with one foot
To rectify this I simply extended the leading boot/foot with
to give the required position.
the last thing that bugged me with this kit was the moulded rope
around his waist…..it had to go, so I again Dremmeled it off
the area flat. I then added a piece of twisted twine which had a
realistic look. The base is one of my simple ones, Plaster of
spread thin and the stones cut in when semi dry.