I used my Dremel to cut
away the fins on the mask & boots also I had to sand off the
fixing points for the blades on the gloves. I then added
the ears and hair to the head and filled in the mask lines on
the face with Milliput. The skull was made from Milliput,
the bullet "teeth" came from the Shawn Nagle
Col.Matrix kit and the holsters were also made from Milliput.
The figure was primed with gray auto spray paint and the uniform
was painted mars black, the muscles where then picked out in a
dark gray. The gloves were painted a very light gray, then
painted over with white, and then given a light blue wash.
The face was painted in a basic flesh mix and then the
highlights painted in with a lighter mix. I then gave the
face a wash of burnt sienna to tie everything together.